Please Like Our Page

Redzuyatt's ~House Of Furrkids~

ProDiet Photo Contest

So guys... mari kita ramai2 join contest ni... menang kalah ke yg penting kiter seronok berkongsi gambar2 bersama si comel...







My Lovely Cat Photo Contest (10 Aug - 4 Sept 2011)

Step 1: Take picture of a lovely moment of yourself with your cat(s).

Step 2: Create a caption (not more than 20 words) describing that particular moment in English or Bahasa Malaysia only.

Step 3a: Fill in your details, upload your picture and write your caption at “Your Answer” at http://petworld.com.my/con​test


OR

Step 3b: Email your picture, caption and the following detail to contest@petworld.com.my

-Your name (as in I.C. / Passport)
-Home address, zip code
-Home / Cell phone number
-I.C. number
-Birth date
-Question 1: I’ve been using ProDiet for _____ (days/months/years).
-Question 2: I know / heard about ProDiet from _____.

Step 4: Your picture will be uploaded at Facebook here

Step 5: Get started to ask your friends and family to vote “LIKE” at your picture in Facebook.

So start taking pictures, join the contest, and win the prizes NOW.
By joining the contest, you agree to http://petworld.com.my/con​test-terms-conditions





0 comments:

Post a Comment